As I mentioned in my last recipe post, for the month of November, Marvin and I are going to stick to a paleo diet - no breads, dairy, refined sugars, or processed foods.
Since our trip to Mexico, where we enjoyed a plate of delicious shrimp and jicama tacos, I have been obsessed with jicama tacos. This recipe that includes stuffed jalapenos packs a serious punch!
See my paleo-friendly jicama stuffed jalapeno taco recipe below.
4 Large Jalapenos
2 Sausage Links
12 Small Shrimp
4 Jicama Tacos
1. Slice open your jalapenos on one side and grill them until they are soft. We grilled ours indoors in our 3-in-1 Grillet.
2. While the jalapenos are cooking, saute your sausage links and shrimp.
3. Sprinkle shrimp with a bit of cayenne as they cook.
4. Cut up your sausage links.
5. Set out your jicama tacos and place jalapenos on them.
6. Line sausage pieces and shrimp into the jalapenos.
7. Top with bean sprouts and taco sauce to taste.
These tacos are not only beautiful and delicious, but they are also not bad for your health!
Welcome to exquisit