Since our trip to Mexico, where we enjoyed a plate of delicious shrimp and jicama tacos, I have been obsessed with jicama tacos. This recipe that includes stuffed jalapenos packs a serious punch!
See my paleo-friendly jicama stuffed jalapeno taco recipe below.
2 Sausage Links
12 Small Shrimp
4 Jicama Tacos
2. While the jalapenos are cooking, saute your sausage links and shrimp.
3. Sprinkle shrimp with a bit of cayenne as they cook.
5. Set out your jicama tacos and place jalapenos on them.
6. Line sausage pieces and shrimp into the jalapenos.
7. Top with bean sprouts and taco sauce to taste.